Offer your customers an odor-free, PVC-free alternative for wall murals. This high-performance, flame-retardant wall paper with an ultra-smooth finish provides vivid color and high-definition detail ideal for wall murals, and provides up to 20 years display permanence indoors, away from direct sun. This easy-to-install, strippable prepaste wall paper tears off easily and comes with an HP warranty for clean removal.
Price per spm : € 3.09
Differentiate with environmental certifications
Offer bold wall decorations and more—provide reassurance with environmental certifications and responsible sourcing. Odorless displays are GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified and meet AgBB criteria using this FSC®-certified paper.
Be productive - easy to print, install, and remove
Maintain high productivity in your printshop and offer your customers an easy-to-use solution. This wall paper goes up—and comes down—with water, and it comes with an HP warranty.
Help your customers boldly define interior spaces
Help your customers define interiors with long-lasting, colorful, detailed, creative wall murals. Expand your offering with HP PVC-free Wall Paper, 175 g/m2—the competitive digital solution from HP designed for emerging wall mural applications.
- PCV-free alternative, easier to dispose of than most PVC-based substrates
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Vivid color, high-definition detail
- Ultra-smooth finish
- 20+ years indoor display permanence
- Prepaste facilitates easy application
- Strippable and easy to remove, with an HP warranty
- Flame resistant
- Carries the CE mark
- Wall murals
- Creative design applications
- CH098B: 1067 mm x 30.5 m (42 in x 100 ft)
- CH003B: 1372 mm x 30.5 m (54 in x 100 ft)
- CH103A: 1372 mm x 91.4 m (54 in x 300 ft)
- Weight: 175 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 177 microns/7 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: 94% per TAPPI T‑425 Test Method
- Brightness: 83% per ISO 2470 Test Method
- Whiteness: 85 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 15 to 80% RH
- Display permanence (Indoor home or office): 20+ years, away from direct sun with HP Latex Inks
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window) 3+ years, unlaminated with HP Latex Inks
- Water resistance: Water resistant with HP Latex Inks
- Flame resistance: Class A, B1, EN 13501, and M1 approved fire certifications
- Shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Storage humidity: 15 to 80% RH
- Country of origin: Product of United States
- Warranty: HP offers a range of self-adhesive materials with warranties that guarantee these products to be free of material or coating flaws and defects that affect the final use of the print and meet HP published specifications. These warranties also cover key performance characteristics such as display permanence and easy removal from specified surfaces.Some warranty limitations apply. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.