HP Backlit Polyester Film offers superb ink adhesion for crisp, clear images. Because it's compatible with HP Latex inks, this film produces prints you can laminate right off the printer. Get the high performance you expect of HP at a competitive price. HP Backlit Polyester Film is compatible with current series HP Latex printers.
Price per sqm: €4.13
Create sharp, vibrant, high-impact backlits
Create high-impact backlits with the sharp, vibrant color that commands attention. With a specially-engineered coating, this polyester film provides saturated colors and deeper, denser blacks to produce razor-sharp, vibrant images that stand out when backlit.
Maintain high productivity
Keep peak productivity with this high-performance film. With a high-end polyester base and compatibility with HP Latex Inks, this film provides a sturdy construction with improved scratch resistance and rigidity for easier handling and installation.
Impress your customers
Respond quickly and impress your customers. Using HP Latex Inks, prints come out completely dry. Move right on to lamination without losing precious time. And for environmentally conscious customers—this printing material is recyclable.
- Specially engineered porous coating
- Superb ink adhesion and razor-sharp images
- Thick construction with a high-end polyester base
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Easy to handle and install
- Recyclable alternative
- Trade show and event displays
- Backlit displays
- POP and retail displays
- Photo enlargements
Sizes available :
- CR660B: 914 mm x 30.5 m (36 in x 100 ft)
- CR661B: 1067 mm x 30.5 m (42 in x 100 ft)
- CR662B: 1372 mm x 30.5 m (54 in x 100 ft)
- CR663B: 1524 mm x 30.5 m (60 in x 100 ft)
Technical Specifications :
- Weight : 285 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness : 220 microns/8.7 mil per ISO 534 Test Method (2 mil aqueous inkjet receptive coating / 6.7 mil polyester base)
- Opacity : Greater than or equal to 80% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method, greater than or equal to 74% per ISO 2471 Test Method:
- Whiteness: 90 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method, 110 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Water resistance: Water resistant
- Dry time: Instant
- Lamination: Yes, cold
- Shelf life : 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 0 to 40° C / 32 to 104° F
- Storage humidity: 5 to 80% RH
- Recyclability: Recyclable through the HP Large Format Media take-back program
- Country of origin : Product of Korea
- Warranty : HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.