The DIGINK eMAX Series Digital Inks are designed specifically for use in Roland ecosolvent printers. These inks are conveniently packaged in 440ml fully compatible cartridges and ready to perform right out of the box.
Users of Roland Eco-Sol MAX® inks (ESL3) can change to DIGINK eMAX Series Digital Inks with ease. They are 100% plug and print and do not require any flushing or new colour profiles.
DIGINK eMAX Series Digital Inks can be used together with original Roland Eco Sol Max® metallic and white inks.
Due to the complete chemical and colour compatibility of the ink sets, OEM ESL3 cartridges can be replaced with DIGINK eMAX Series Digital Inks cartridges as each of them runs out, rather than all colours together at the initial install. This saves both time and money as there is no need to perform wasteful ink fill procedures or dispose of unused previous ink. The inks exhibit exceptional scratch resistance, adhesion, and durability on a wide variety of typical Point of Purchase (POP) substrates such as self adhesive vinyl, banner, paper and textile media.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fully compatible with Roland Eco-Sol MAX® inks (ESL3) for easy installation
- Use the existing colour profiles; no need to create new profiles
- Can be mixed with Roland Eco Sol Max® metallic inks
- Fast drying time for high-speed production
- Scratch resistant for outdoor durability & no need to laminate the prints
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility on most digital inkjet media
- Virtually odourless with no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC) for using in a non ventilated environment
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- One-year Warranty covering all printer ink parts.
- GBL Free
Note that some BN-20 printers may not accept 440ml cartridges