The Roland VS Series DX6 printhead is suitable for Roland VS, RA and RE eco-solvent printers. The Roland VS Series DX6 printhead has a native resolution of 360 dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
The Roland VS Series DX6 is either used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for the Roland VS Series DX6 Print Head is 8 kHz.
The Roland VS Series DX6 solvent printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Roland printhead (part number 6701409010).
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 360 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- Damper type: requires DX6 Valve Dampers
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.