HP Professional Satin Photo Paper is a 9.8 mil, 275g resin-coated photo paper that gives you the versatility to print high-end photography, posters, and retail graphics for either custom or high-volume projects. This professional glossy photo paper is compatible with HP latex printers, and all eco-solvent, solvent and UV-curable printers available on the market.
Price per sqm: €2.24.
Enjoy high-performance photo printing
Now you can print high-end photography, posters, and retail graphics for either custom or high-volume projects with your HP Latex printer on this versatile resin-coated photo paper.
Move quickly and efficiently through production
There’s no need to wait; print and deliver to provide quick turnarounds for your customers. This heavyweight photo paper (275 g/m2) also provides increased stability for handling highvolume production.
Achieve spot-on, dynamic color
The bright-white finish provides a high dynamic range and a wide color gamut for colorcritical, eye-catching reproductions on a satin finish.
- Prints come out completely dry, enabling production printing
- Heavy, thick construction for easy handling
- Wide color gamut and bright-white surface
- FSC®-certified paper
- Photo enlargements
- Art and décor reproductions
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Trade show and event displays
Sizes available :
- E4J46A: 914 mm x 30.5 m (36 in x 100 ft)
- E4J47A: 1067 mm x 30,5 m (42 in x 100 ft)
- E4J48A: 1372 mm x 30,5 m (54 in x 100 ft)
- E4J49A: 1524 mm x 30,5 m (60 in x 100 ft)
Technical Specifications :
- Weight: 275 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 248 microns/9.8 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: Greater than 96% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Brightness: 96% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Whiteness: 130 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Finish: Satin
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35° C / 59 to 95° F
- Operating humidity: 30 to 80% RH
- Dry time: Instant dry
- Lamination: Yes, cold
- Shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 0 to 40° C / 32 to 104° F
- Storage humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Country of origin: Product of Germany
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.