Create vibrant, durable signage for fairs, exhibitions, store promotions, and other indoor events. HP Durable Semi-gloss Display Film provides lasting quality and vivid color, and enables quick, easy production. Designed for pop-up displays and roll-up indoor presentations, this film requires no backside lamination. Roll-up displays are designed to endure the wear and tear associated with repeated rolling and unrolling.
Durable displays withstand time
Print quality displays that last. A strong, flexible metallic back enables roll-up displays that endure the wear and tear associated with repeated rolling and unrolling. And prints provide up to 1 year in-window, unlaminated display permanence.
Produce vivid color
Create vivid POP retail displays that get noticed. Designed together with Original HP pigment-based inks, this film provides a broad color gamut ideal for a wide range of applications from pop-up displays to roll-up presentation systems.
Enjoy quick, easy production
Save time and money. Because you can eliminate the complicated process of applying back laminate to printouts, displays are quick and easy to produce. Plus you can reduce waste and production costs.
- Endures repeated rolling and unrolling
- Delivers up to 1 year in-window, unlaminated display permanence
- Produces vivid color with a broad color gamut
- Requires no backside lamination
- Trade show and event displays
- Posters and presentations
- POP and retail displays
Sizes available :
- Q6620B 914 mm x 15,2 m (36 in x 50 ft)
Technical specifications :
- Weight: 265 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 198 microns/7.8 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: Greater that 99% per DIN 53146 Test Method
- Brightness: 119 per ISO 2470-1 Test Method
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 20 to 60% RH
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window, unlaminated): Up to 1 year with Original HP 91 Photo Inks or HP 83 UV inks
- Water resistance: Moderately water resistant with Original HP 91 Photo Inks or HP 83 UV inks3 Dry time 2 minutes (at 23° C, 50% RH)
- Lamination: Yes, hot or cold
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 10 to 30° C / 50 to 86° F
- Storage humidity: 20 to 60% RH
- Country of origin: Product of Germany