Monomeric 100 micron white calendered vinyl with acrylic-based permanent adhesive and release liner. This high-quality vinyl is suitable for printing short term graphics for applying on flat surfaces. It is a versatile vinyl optimised for all solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex wide format printers. DIGIMEDIA Monomeric Vinyl offers excellent dimensional stability and printability.
We recommend using DIGIMEDIA Monomeric Overlaminate to increase UV and abrasion resistance.
- High quality at competitive price
- Optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point-of-sale, retail displays
- Indoor and outdoor advertising
- Window graphics
- Exhibit and event displays
- DVMPG54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- DVMPM54: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Matte
- Substrate: white and clear soft calendered PVC, made from monomeric resins
- Thickness: 100 microns
- Adhesive: clear permanent acrylic based
- Liner: 125 g/m² clay coated kraft paper
- Durability: up to 4 years (normal Central European climate) in vertical applications
- Shelf Life: 12 months in original unopened packaging, stored vertically
- Storage temperature and humidity: 20° C ± 5 ° C and 50% ± 5% relative humidity
- Storage area: must be dry and clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources
- Ink Compatibility: optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Drying: a minimum drying period of 48 hours is recommended after printing before further processing
- Application surface: flat, dry and clean. Not recommended for floor graphics; flexible or low energy substrates; non-flat surfaces; carton walls painted or unpainted; plaster walls; wallpaper; unclean or rough surfaces; surfaces with degraded paint.
- Country of origin: Product of the European Union