Quality profiling delivers accurate color for proofing and print/electronic production for today’s complex cross-media campaigns!
This upgrade is for users of the i1Basic Pro, i1Photo Pro, i1Photo, i1Photo SG, i1Proof, i1XT, i1XTReme, i1Basic, i1Design LT, i1Photo LT, i1Pro OEM, ProfileMaker 5.x or MonacoProfiler 4.x
Superior profiles for leading-edge results.
With today’s complex cross-media communications campaigns, accurate profiling is vital in managing customer expectations across the color supply chain. With i1Pro 2 Solutions, prepress and premedia professionals can create profiles that present the best colors on your monitors, printers or online web-to-print submission tools.
- Ease-of-Use: New LED status and scanning guides along with built-in self-check software makes it even easier to create and maintain profiles.
- Data Reporting: Quality assurance analysis allows for accurate measuring and tracking from soft proof to print or electronic output and reports on monitor and printer behavior over time.
- Adjust for variations in paper: When optical brighteners are added for a brighter image, they create varying measurement results. Broader support of measurement conditions enables you to work to today’s ISO standards with confidence.
The i1Publish upgrade provides a fast, easy way to create custom profiles for your prepress tools, including monitors, scanners and printers, in addition to cameras and projectors, providing you with the complete control required to create consistency across all of your devices.
- Profiles CMYK and N color devices
- Includes tools to manage tonal curves and under-color removal (UCR/GCR)
- Maps colors on current products and prints to the PANTONE™ library
- Brings your proofing printer back to its profile state when it strays
- Creates unique profiles based on viewing conditions
- Enables a quick assessment using ColorChecker Proof target
- Expands your current tool set with ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Profile a range of products including cameras and projectors
Includes: Profiler v1.6 software for monitors, RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers and digital projectors, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and mini ColorChecker Classic target for cameras, ColorChecker Proof Target, and PANTONE Color Manager.
Does not include HASP dongle. Requires existing i1Pro spectrophotometer, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER dongle for upgrade activation.
X-Rite reference: EOPROF-UPGA