A cover sheet option when heat applying on nylon.
Cover sheets are used to keep graphics from sticking to the heat press platen, and to give graphics different textures and finishes.
Size: 46cm x 56cm
Watch the video and discover more about the STAHLS Grip Rubber Cover Sheet
- This high quality silicone pad retains heat very well and is a perfect aid when heat applying transfers
- Especially suited for heat applying CAD-CUT® materials
- Achieve a slightly textured surface
When would I use a flexible application pad?
The flexible application pad is made from a thin rubber silicone. Use this to cover any item that has buttons, zippers, or snaps to avoid scratching the upper platen of your heat press.
Application Tip: Increase dwell time when using this pad. Heat takes a bit longer to get to your transfer.
- Clam Basic Digital 28cm x 38cm
- Clam Basic Digital 38cm x 38cm
- Clam Basic Digital 40cm x 50cm
- Clam Basic Digital Cap
- Hotronix® Air Fusion 40cm x 50cm
- Hotronix® Air Fusion Table Top
- Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion
- Hotronix® Fusion
- Hotronix® MAXX™ 28cm x 38cm
- Hotronix® MAXX™ 38cm x 38cm
- Hotronix® MAXX™ 40cm x 50cm
- Hotronix® Sprint® Mag 28cm x 38cm
- Hotronix® Sprint® Mag 40cm x 40cm
- Hotronix® Sprint® Mag 40cm x 50cm
- Hotronix® Sprint® Mag Hover
- Hotronix® Sprint® Mag XS