The Roland VS Series DX6 printhead is suitable for Roland VS, RA and RE eco-solvent printers. The Roland VS Series DX6 printhead has a native resolution of 360 dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
The Roland VS Series DX6 is either used in 4-colour or 8-colour printers and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for the Roland VS Series DX6 Print Head is 8 kHz.
The Roland VS Series DX6 solvent printhead is based upon the most recent Epson technology. This is the original Roland printhead (part number 6701409010).
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 360 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- Damper type: requires DX6 Valve Dampers
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.