Toshiba TEC CF1L the ultimate inkjet head for excellent jetting reliability with ink circulation. This Toshiba CF1L is an inkjet head that offers a long-awaited solution of enhancing jetting reliability, and its print quality well fits a wide range of application from ceramic, transpromotional, label & packaging to sign & graphics.
In particular, CF1L demonstrates is full merit for a singlepass printing where reliability is a top priority.
- Print Method: Drop on demand piezo
- Print Width: 53.7mm
- Number of channels: 636
- Resolution: 300dpi / 84.5 micron
- Grayscale level: 8-levels (0.5 - 7 dpd)
- Drop Volume: 64 - 90pl
- Maximum dot frequency: 4.8kHz (at max dpd)
- Linear speed: 24m/min (at max dpd)
- Driving voltage: 14 - 31V
- Drop velocity: 7 - 9 (m/s)
- Weight: 161g (185g with positionning plate)
- Dimension: 94 (W) x 79 (D) x 26 (H) mm / 111 (W) x 79 (D) x 34 (H) mm with repositionning plate
- Jettable fluids: UV-curing, oil-based