HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper is a 10.9 mil,224 g extra-heavy matte paper that gives that gives you the versatility to print highly saturated, photo-realistic images for your most important projects.
When your most important projects - and clients - are most demanding, look to this extra-heavy matte paper. Produce highly saturated, photo-realistic images and see flat, ripple-free prints. Streamline your workflow and maintain high productivity with instant-dry, smear-resistant prints that enable immediate handling and lamination. Offer your customers an FSC®-certified6 paper that can help them achieve their environmental goals.
- When the job requires professional full-color graphics and photo-realistic images this heavy, matte-finish paper - with a barrier layer under a thick top coating that enables ripple-free prints - delivers excellent highlights and rich shadow details.
- Move quickly and smoothly through post-print processing. Instant-dry, smear-resistant prints - even with high ink densities - enable immediate handling and lamination. Excellent film laminate compatibility helps you keep peak productivity.
- Produce a wide array of graphics-display applications and print with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks. Deliver prints with over 1 year, unlaminated indoor in-window display permanence, over 200 years indoor, away from direct sun.
- Instant Dry
- See highly saturated images that lie flat, smooth
- Offer durable, water-resistant prints
- FSC-certified paper
- Graphics and commercial print service providers
- Large retailers
- Graphic designers
- Advertising agencies
- Professional reprographic houses
- Geographic information professionals
- Q6627B: 914 mm x 30.5 m (36 in x 100 ft)
- Q6628B : 1067 mm x 30.5 m (42 in x 100 ft)
- Weight: 224 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 227 microns/10.9 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: Greater than 96% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Brightness: 100% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Whiteness: 130 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Gloss level: Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Primary material: wood fiver and Polyethylene
- Country of origin; Product of France
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35° C / 59 to 95° F
- Operating humidity: 30 to 80% RH
- Dry time: Instant dry
- Lamination: Yes, cold
- Shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 0 to 40° C / 32 to 104° F
- Storage humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Country of origin: Product of Germany
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement please see HP Media Warranties.