This model of solvent resistant Epson printhead is suitable for certain solvent based Chinese DX7 printers manufactured after 2014. This printhead has 8 channels and 180 nozzles per channel. It has a 3,5 picoliter drop size with Variable-Sized Droplet technology.
This printhead is the DX7 head model released by Epson after 2014 (2nd coded). This printhead Epson part number is F187000. We offer 3 versions of this printhead: ''not coded'’, ''1st coded'' and ''2nd coded”. The printheads are identical but the printhead cables differ. Please make sure you select the right printhead for your printer as they are not compatible. This version is encrypted and it is compatible with new printhead control boards installed on printers after the end of 2013. This head ID starts with I, J or K. It is important to check if the old printhead is 2nd coded before any new head installation and the head ID alone cannot determine the head type.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.