This Wasatch SoftRIP Option requires the latest Wasatch SoftRIP version. Upgrades are available at: Upgrade
Wasatch's Contour Cutting Option includes the Wasatch Tracer which provides a streamlined option for creating contour cut paths directly within SoftRIP. The Tracer is quick and interactive, and equally effective for both raster and vector graphics.
The Contour Cutting Option also provides an updated workflow for contour cutting. With powerful tools and fewer steps needed to prepare cut jobs, it is the premier solution for your print-and-cut needs. Whether you use SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths or you use cut paths generated in a third party graphics application, the new cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
Simple Contour Cutting
Wasatch processes complex shapes of any kind, maintaining the integrity of those shapes when images are nested or duplicated in SoftRIP. With print-and-cut workflows, SoftRIP's ability to track register marks between different printing and cutting devices assures a smoother workflow and more accurate registration.
Streamlined Production Finishing
Wasatch SoftRIP allows you to quickly prepare special cutting marks that can be used with Fotoba's line of cutters. With a variety of options to choose from, you can customize your Fotoba Marks to work for nearly any situation.
Cut Device Compatibility
The Contour Cutting Option is compatible with cutters and print-and-cut plotters from leading manufacturers, and the generic cutter driver works with virtually every HPGL-compatible cutting device. Whether you're using a print-and-cut plotter or printing your images on one device and cutting the shapes on another, Wasatch SoftRIP has a solution for you.
• Creates contour cut paths in SoftRIP with the Wasatch Tracer
• Supports popular cutting devices
• Produces Fotoba Marks for automated trimming of images
• Imports cutting paths from most popular graphic applications
• Processes complex shapes such as letters and graphics
• Excels in scenarios that require printing an image on one device and cutting on another
• Excellent for rectangular cuts and bulk trim jobs
• Automatically generates weeder boxes around cut images
• New generic cutter feature allows advanced users to control virtually every HPGL-compatible plotter, including larger models from companies such as Zünd or Wild
Wasatch offers a 60 day return policy on all RIP's.
- Omega OM-150
- Omega OM-40
- Omega OM-60
- Kongsberg C
- XL 320
- XLD 170
- FC7000 MK2
- Vision Systems
- Kona 1400
- Kona 1650
- Kona 760
- SC PRO 1400
- SC PRO 1650
- Ultima SC-1400D
- Ultima SC-850D
- ValueCut VC-1300
- ValueCut VC-1800
- ValueCut VC-600
- SummaSign D1010 PRO
- SummaSign D1300 PRO
- SummaSign D1400 PRO
- SummaSign D1600 PRO
- Summasign D610 PRO
- SummaSign D750 PRO
- SummaSign T1300 PRO
- SummaSign T1400 PRO
- SummaSign T1600 PRO
- SummaSign T610 PRO
- SummaSign T750 PRO
- L-3200 + L-CE1600