The StarFire™ SG1024/LA is a compact, self-contained unit built to withstand demanding industrial textile, wide format and commercial printing and decoratind. It uses field proven materials to deliver consistent output over a long service life with continuous ink re-circulation and two-color operation at 200 dots-per-inch. Equipped with a single replaceable metal nozzle plate that is designed to withstand abrasion and resist damage. The unit is compatible with solvent, UV-curable and aqueous ink formulations.
Each SG1024/LA printhead has two separate ink paths each with 512 independent channels arranged in 4 rows in a single nozzle plate for resolutions up to 200 dpi. All 1024 nozzles can be fired.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Number of addressable Jets per module: 1024
- Print width: 64.96mm (2.55 in)
- Native resolution: 400 dpi
- Native drop size: 72pl
- Largest drop size: 200pl
- Inkjet operating temperature range: Up to 50°C (122°F)
- Nominal fluid viscosity: 8-20 cP recommended)
- Nozzle Plate technology: Metal
- Printhead heat type: Integrated heater, thermal transfer
- Integral temperature sensor: Integrated
- Compatible jetting fluids: UV-curable, organic solvents, and aqueous inks
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan