EUV ECO-UV ink guarantees a wide colour gamut with a high density and is available for all VersaUV® printers and printer/cutters. The new ink features a change in chemistry that ensures accurate ink droplet placement, strong adhesion and excellent colour reproduction, while also reducing odour and limits the shrinking of thin film materials like BOPP, PE and PET when curing.
You can use EUV ECO-UV to print on almost all of type of media. The LED lamps dry the ink drops instantly when applied so there is no reaction or absorption between the media and the ink. And since no heat is used during the printing process, EUV ECO-UV inks can be used on heat sensitive materials, such as shrink film, PE, PET, BOPP, self-adhesive vinyl, paper, synthetic / natural leather and mesh.
The use of EUV ECO-UV inks results in beautiful indoor applications such as labels, packaging and displays. The ink can be used for outdoor applications as well. The lifetime for outdoor applications is one year without finishing (lamination).
- Available configurations: CMYKGW, CMYKGG and CMYKWW.
- The 220ml cartridges are compatible only with the Roland VersaUV printers.
- Advanced ink formulation ensures accurate print drop placement, excellent adhesion and colour reproduction.
- Outdoor durability up to one year unprotected.
- Room ventilation and Roland approved air filtration unit are required.
- Shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.
220 ml are available in CMYK, White, Gloss and Primer.
- EUV-CY (220ml Cyan)
- EUV-MG (220ml Magenta)
- EUV-YE (220ml Yellow)
- EUV-BK (220ml Black)
- EUV-WH (220ml White)
- EUV-GL (200ml Gloss)
- EUV-PR (220ml Primer)