Add pop and sizzle to your designs!
The PLUS SERIES PREMIUM METALLICS is an all new book of 300 dazzling metallic colours developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PLUS SERIES metallic colours have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Fan guide is chromatically arranged, for more intuitive colour selection. Ink formulations are provided. Includes design software.
Available on coated stock only.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a 39€ value, upon product registration.
This guide includes a PANTONE Lighting Indicator page to help ensure proper lighting conditions for color evaluation.
- 300 new premium metallic colours
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colours bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colours
- Market-driven special-effect colours
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available