Meet the demand for specialty colours!
The new PANTONE PLUS SERIES PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS brings together 154 soothing pastels and 56 hot neons in a convenient chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent colour communication. Contemporary colours, arranged chromatically for intuitive selection. Ink mixing formulas are provided. Compatible with today’s digital workflows. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications.
Each colour is provided on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Pantone reference: GB1504
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a €39 value, upon product registration.
- Broad palette of 154 pastels and 56 neons
- Chromatic arrangement
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Contemporary, market-driven colour palette
- Easy-to-use and portable loose-leaf format
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate the desired colour
- One book allows you to select a colour and specify with a chip for accurate communication
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- Each chip provides a printing standard with colours that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- Digitally compatible
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees