Add luminescence to sophisticated designs!
This expansive palette of 301 exquisite metallic colours adds impact and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. Printed on coated stock, the guide identifies the ink mixing formula for each colour. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colours.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Pantone reference: GG1507
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a €39 value, upon product registration.
This guide includes a PANTONE Lighting Indicator page to help ensure proper lighting conditions for color evaluation.
- Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics
- Each colour identified with a distinct PANTONE Number
- Ink mixing formulas
- Seven base colours shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Eliminates guesswork in colour selection
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate desired colours
- Easy–to–use and portable fan deck format
- Seven base colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish for visualising its affect on the colour
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers