The must-have set for your creative mindset. PANTONE ESSENTIALS is a set of indispensable colour guides that every print and graphic design professional should have to ensure creative flexibility and quality results.
FORMULA GUIDES provide the complete PLUS SERIES Solid Colour range. COLOR BRIDGE guides can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colours, to determine how a PANTONE Colour will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colours on monitors and web pages. CMYK guides offer an ideal way to visualize, communicate and control colours for type, logos, borders, backgrounds and other graphics treatments.
This value package offers a cost-effective way to upgrade your PANTONE collection with an extensive set of PANTONE PLUS SERIES guides, providing everything you need to select, spec and match solid and process colours. Carrying case included.
All new colours have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colours. Includes colour index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colours.
Pantone is the only internationally recognised colour communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
This bundle includes:
Pantone reference: GPG301N
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a €49 value, upon product registration.
Each guide includes a PANTONE Lighting Indicator page to help ensure proper lighting conditions for color evaluation.
- 1,867 solid colour choices
- sRGB and HTML values provided for solid colours
- 2,868 CMYK colour choices, with screen tint percentages
- Coated and uncoated stocks
- Portable fan guide formats
- Text weight paper stocks
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Extensive colour palettes for practically unlimited creativity
- Accurate process colour reproduction
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colours easily updated in leading design applications
- Colours bleed for ease and accuracy in checking “on press”
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognised for colour communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees