HP Gloss Polymeric Overlaminate is a premium, calendered vinyl with a high-gloss finish for indoor and outdoor signs and vehicle graphics. HP Gloss Polymeric Overlaminate can also double as an overlaminate for printed images with the utmost protection. HP Gloss Polymeric Overlaminate is REACH compliant, which means you can offer vinyl graphics that comply with high health standards. It compatible with HP latex printers, and all eco-solvent, solvent and UV-curable printers available on the market.
Price per sqm: €2.10
Gain double value with prints and overlaminate
Print high-quality, detailed graphics with this high-performance, calendered polymeric vinyl with a high-gloss finish for indoor and outdoor signs and vehicle graphics. HP Gloss Polymeric Overlaminate can also double as an overlaminate for printed images with the utmost protection. Provides durable print performance with over 10 years laminated display permanence.
Differentiate with environmental certifications
Offer a vinyl that complies with high health standards. HP Gloss Polymeric Overlaminate is flame-resistant and REACH compliant—a regulation of the European Union adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment.
Save time with a reliable, total HP solution
Original HP printing materials, Original HP inks, and HP large format printers are designed to work together as a system to provide reliable, consistent, quality results that help save time. Prints produced with HP Latex Inks also provide a better approach with end-to-end environmental sustainability.
- High-performance UV polymeric calendered vinyl with dual use: brilliant image quality and an overlaminate for protection
- Ease of handling with the lay-flat double-sided, PE-coated silicone release liner
- Provides reassurance with REACH compliance
- Compatible with Original HP Latex Inks; also solvent, low-solvent, and UV-curable inks
- Class B1 flame-resistant
- Overlaminate solution
- Print film solution
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Window graphics
- Fleet graphics
- 6GA32A: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft)
- 6GA34A: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft)
Technical Specifications :
- Ink technology: Compatible with Original HP Latex Inks; also solvent, low-solvent, and UV-curable inks
- Thickness (base vinyl): 76 microns/3 mil per ISO 20534 Test Method
- Base vinyl Calendered high-performance polymeric vinyl with UV inhibitors
- Liner 140 g/m², double-sided PE-coated silicone paper
- Adhesive Clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Finish Gloss, greater than 70 gloss units at 60˚ reflection
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window): Over 5 years unlaminated with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Water resistance: Water resistant with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Minimum application temperature: 4 to 35˚C (39 to 95˚F) on clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature: -28 to 65˚C (-18 to 149˚F)
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35˚C (59 to 95˚F)
- Operating humidity: 40 to 60% RH
- Flame resistance: B1 approved fire certification
- Lamination: Cold lamination; recommend using HP Matte or Gloss Polymeric Overlaminates
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 21 to 24˚C (69 to 75˚F)
- Storage humidity 50% RH
- Environmental REACHand RoHS compliant
- Country of origin: Product of the United States
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.