HP Vital Matte CP is a monomeric calendered vinyl that helps you create high-impact signage with sharp, vibrant print quality, while the matte adhesive vinyl provides excellent value. Experience ease of installation with outstanding lay-flat properties. You can offer a vinyl that complies with high health and safety standards as HP Vital Matte CP is B1 certified flame-resistant and REACH compliant. It compatible with HP latex printers, and all eco-solvent and UV-curable printers available on the market.
Price per sqm: €1.35
Versatile promotional monomeric adhesive vinyl with clear, permanent adhesive
Achieve vibrant print quality
Create high-impact signage with sharp, vibrant print quality while enjoying excellent value. Experience ease of installation with excellent lay-flat properties.
Differentiate with environmental certifications
Offer a vinyl that complies with high health and safety standards. HP Vital is flame-resistant and REACH compliant—a regulation of the European Union adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment.
Save time with a reliable, total HP solution
Original HP printing materials, Original HP inks, and HP large format printers are designed to work together as a system to provide reliable, consistent, quality results that help save time. Prints produced with HP Latex Inks also provide a better approach with end-to-end environmental sustainability.
- Excellent value and performance in a removable, monomeric calendered adhesive vinyl
- Outstanding print performance
- Flame-resistant material
- REACH compliance
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point-of-sale, retail displays
- Indoor and outdoor advertising
- Window graphics
- Exhibit and event displays
- 9EA15A: 1050 mm x 50 m (41.3 in x 164 ft)
- 9EA16A: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft)
- 9EA17A: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft)
- Thickness (base vinyl): 99 microns/3.9 mil per ISO 20534 Test Method
- Base Vinyl: Calendered monomeric
- Liner: 135 g/m², silicone paper
- Adhesive: Clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Opacity: 95% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Finish: Matte, less than 10 gloss units at 60˚ reflection
- Display permanence (Outdoor unprinted): 4 years
- Water resistance: Water resistant with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Minimum application temperature: 10 to 35˚C (50 to 95˚F) on clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature: -30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F)
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35°C (59 to 95°F)
- Operating humidity: 40-60% RH
- Lamination: Cold lamination; recommend using HP Matte or Gloss Polymeric or Monomeric Overlaminate
- Shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 21 to 24° C / 69 to 75° F
- Storage humidity: 50% RH
- Flame resistance: B1 approved fire certification
- Environmental: REACH compliant
- Country of origin: Product of Germany
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.