HP Universal Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper is and economical and FSC® -certified paper that gives versatility and productivity. Compared to the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks and more vivid colors, and features an improved satin texture. Instant-dry prints enable worry-free handling - you can laminate right away. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results on both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
Deliver excellent image quality
Produce excellent results with this economical photo paper. Improved HP Universal Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper delivers excellent image quality for attention-getting photos and display graphics—from posters and presentations to retail graphics.
Save time and money with instant-dry prints
Save time, streamline your workflow, and increase your productivity. Prints dry instantly for immediate handling and lamination. Jumbo rolls enable unattended printing. Enjoy the easy, trouble-free printing you expect from HP.
See versatility, print with the environment in mind Count on long-lasting prints with this FSC®-certified paper.
Get great results for indoor display graphics, whether you’re printing with HP dye- or pigment-based inks. Get exceptional print permanence, in-window or away from direct sun.
- Better image quality with Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks (wider color gamut for more vivid color, and deeper blacks)
- Improved satin texture
- Durable prints for easier media handling
- Long-lasting prints up to 200 years indoors, away from direct sun;2 in-window— up to 6 months unlaminated, up to 1 year laminated
- Longer periods of unattended printing with jumbo 61 m (200 ft) rolls
- FSC®-certified paper
- Trade show and event displays
- Posters and presentations
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Photo enlargements
- Art reproductions
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Sizes available :
- Q6579A : 610 mm x 30.5 m (24" x 100')
- Q6580A : 914 mm x 30.5 m (36" x 100')
- Q6581A : 1067 mm x 30.5 m (42" x 100')
- Q6582A : (50" x100')
- Q6583A : 1524 mm x 30.5 m (60" x 100')
Technical Specifications :
- Weight: 200 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Product type: Inkjet Printable MediaWeight: 190 gsm
- Thickness: 200 microns/7.9 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: Greater than 94.5% per ISO 2471 Test Method
- Brightness: Greater than 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Whiteness : 99 per ISO 11476 Test Method
- Finish: Satin
- Operating Temperature: 15 to 30° C / 59 to 86° F
- Operating humidity: 15 to 80% RH
- Display permanence (Indoor home or office): Up to 200 years with Original HP 91 or HP 70 Photo Inks; up to 30 years with Original HP 72 inks
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window, unlaminated) : Up to 6 months with Original HP 91 Photo Inks
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window, laminated): Up to 1 year with Original HP 91 Photo Inks; up to 10 months with Original HP 711 or HP 72 Inks
- Dry Time: Less than 2 minutes (at 23° C, 50% RH)
- Lamination: Yes, cold
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 18 to 30° C / 64 to 86° F
- Storage humidity: 35 to 65% RH
- Country of origin: Germany
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.