HP Removable Adhesive Fabric offers unlimited application opportunities. It is a non-PVC product that meets strict environmental and safety standards and is certified flame-resistant and REACH compliant. It can be contour cut and applied without stretching. This innovative HP Removable Adhesive Fabric is compatible with HP latex printers, and all UV-curable printers available on the market.
Discover the opportunities here.
Price per sqm: €6.65
Easy to install, reposition, and remove
Enjoy the ease of working with this repositionable adhesive-back fabric that is easy to install, reposition, and remove with virtually no residue. The special adhesive is designed to stick to non-porous surfaces to create seamless, photographic image quality wall graphics. Use on indoor smooth floor surfaces in dry conditions.
Reduce the environmental impact of printing
Offer an adhesive fabric that complies with high health standards. Help meet environmental and safety objectives with this REACH compliant,1 flame-resistant2 adhesive fabric.
Grab attention with vibrant image quality for a variety of applications
Capture realistic graphic detail for applications from wall murals and event signage to retail displays. Achieve a high-quality look with this versatile, easy-to-handle, repositionable self-adhesive fabric—ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Designed for easy installation, repositioning, and removal without wrinkles or tearing for a wide range of applications
- Ability to contour cut and apply without stretching
- Smooth, matte finish for deep blacks, vivid colors and high ink saturation
- Outstanding photographic image quality
- Class A, ASTM E84 flame resistance2
- REACH compliant1
- Original HP Bright Office Inks, HP Vivid Photo Inks, and HP Latex Inks
- Designed for use on smooth indoor floor surfaces in dry conditions
- Wall murals
- Wall cut-outs
- Indoor and short-term outdoor signage
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Trade show graphics
- Window graphics
- Floor graphics
Sizes available :
- 8SU06A: 1067 mm x 30,5 m (42 in x 100 ft)
- 8SU08A: 1372 mm x 30,5 m (54 in x 100 ft)
- 8SU09A: 1524 mm x 30,5 m (60 in x 100 ft)
- Material: Polyester fabric
- Weight (With liner): 289 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness (With liner): 304 microns/12 mil per ISO 20534 Test Method
- Liner: 120 g/m², double-sided PE-coated silicone paper
- Adhesive: Clear, removable, and repositionable adhesive
- Removability: Up to 3 years removable/repositionable indoors
- Opacity: Greater than 85% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method and ISO 2471 Test Method
- Brightness: Greater than 87% per Tappi-T452 Test Method
- Whiteness: 118 per ASTM E313-98 Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 25° C / 59 to 77° F
- Operating humidity: 20-80% RH
- Water resistance: Moderately water-resistant3
- Wind orientation: Print side out
- Core size: 3-in core with a removable 2-in core adapter
- Dry time: Immediate
- Flame resistance: Class A, ASTM E842
- Lamination: For additional protection, liquid or spray coatings are recommended
- PageWide Cutter: The weight of this material is higher than the recommended weight limit for the HP PageWide XL cutter, which may reduce the expected life of the cutter
- Shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 10 to 27° C / 50 to 80° F
- Storage humidity: 35 to 65% RH
- Environmental: REACH compliant1
- Finishing/post-processing: Use a carbide knife for kiss and die-cutting
- Installation tip: To install the graphic, peel 101 millimeters (4 inches) of the release liner off the graphic and place on wall or surface. Continue to peel back 101 millimeters (4 inches) of the liner incrementally while mounting.
- Country of origin: Product of China and Malaysia
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.