This gloss-finish, intermediate polymeric adhesive vinyl offers outstanding image quality and vivid colors. The grey removable adhesive is opaque for maximum coverage. This vinyl installs easily with a low-profile air release liner and provides durable print performance with over 10 years laminated display permanence. You can offer a vinyl that complies with high health standards because HP Prime Gloss CP is REACH compliant. It is compatible with HP latex printers, and all eco-solvent, solvent and UV-curable printers available on the market.
Price per sqm: €2,25
Achieve vibrant print quality
Create high-impact signage with sharp, vibrant print quality while enjoying excellent value. Experience ease of installation with excellent lay-flat properties. HP Prime Gloss CP provides durable print performance with over 10 years laminated display permanence.
Differentiate with environmental certifications
Offer a vinyl that complies with high health and safety standards. HP Prime Gloss CP is flameresistant and REACH compliant—a regulation of the European Union adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment.
Save time with a reliable, total HP solution
Original HP printing materials, Original HP inks, and HP large format printers are designed to work together as a system to provide reliable, consistent, quality results that help save time. Prints produced with HP Latex Inks also provide a better approach with end-to-end environmental sustainability.
- Excellent value and performance in an intermediate polymeric calendered vinyl
- Excellent lay-flat properties with the double-sided PE-coated release liner
- Outstanding print performance
- Print with ease using the complete HP solution - media, inks, profile, printer
- Provides reassurance with REACH compliance
- Compatible with Original HP Latex Inks; also solvent, low-solvent, and UV-curable inks
- Class B1 flame-resistant
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point-of-sale, retail displays
- Indoor and outdoor advertising
- Window graphics
- Exhibit and event displays
- 6GA49A: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft)
- 6GA51A: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft)
- Ink technology: Compatible with Original HP Latex Inks; also solvent, low-solvent, and UV-curable inks
- Thickness (base vinyl): 86 microns/3.4 mil per ISO 20534 Test Method
- Base vinyl: Calendered polymeric
- Liner: 140 g/m², double-sided PE-coated silicone paper
- Adhesive: Clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Opacity: 96% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Finish: Gloss, greater than 70 gloss units at 60˚ reflection
- Display permanence (Outdoor unprinted): Over 7 years
- Display permanence (Outdoor): Over 4 years unlaminated, laminated test results to be determined.
- Display permanence (Indoor home or office): Over 5 years unlaminated, over 10 years laminated with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Display permanence (Commercial in-window): Over 5 years unlaminated, over 10 years laminated with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Water resistance: Water resistant with HP 871 and 831 Latex Inks
- Minimum application temperature: 4 to 35˚C (39 to 95˚F) on clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature: -28 to 65˚C (-18 to 149˚F)
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35˚C (59 to 95˚F)
- Operating humidity: 40 to 60% RH
- Flame resistance: Class B1 approved fire certification
- Lamination: Cold lamination; recommend using HP Matte or Gloss Polymeric Overlaminates
- Shelf life: 1 year unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 21 to 24˚C (69 to 75˚F)
- Storage humidity: 50% RH
- Environmental: REACHand RoHS compliant
- Country of origin: Product of the United States
- Warranty: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see HP Media Warranties.