Handle prints with confidence right off the printer. HP Coated Paper is ideal for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps, and design proofs, and offers excellent handleability enabling technical professionals to roll or stack time-sensitive documents as soon as they come off the printer.
Accomplish more with consistent results
From line drawings to illustrations and light ink-density graphics, see high-quality, consistent image quality print to print and roll to roll.
Improve your response time
Handle prints with confidence right off the printer. An enhanced coating provides ink abrasion resistance to help you deliver on quick turnaround times.
Do more, with the environment in mind
Gain versatility with this premium bright white paper. From working comps and design proofs to fine line drawings and illustrations, meet the project needs and the environmental objectives of your company and clients with this recyclable paper,1 FSC®-certified paper.
- Crisp text and graphics, consistent high-quality results
- Resistance to ink abrasion for easy handling
- Broad HP Designjet printer compatibility
- Recyclable through commonly available programs
- FSC®-certified paper
- Posters and presentations
- POP and retail displays
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Architecture (AEC) Engineering (MCAD)
- C6019B: 610 mm x 45.7 m (24 in x 150 ft)
- C6020B: 914 mm x 45.7 m (36 in x 150 ft)
- C6567B: 1067 mm x 45.7 m (42 in x 150 ft)
- C6568B: 1372 mm x 45.7 m (54 in x 150 ft)
- C6980A: 914 mm x 91.4 m (36 in x 300 ft)
- Q1441A: 841 mm x 45.7 m (33.1 in x 150 ft)
- Q1442A: 594 mm x 45.7 m (23.4 in x 150 ft)
- Weight: 90 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method, (24 lbs)
- Thickness: 114 microns/4.5 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Opacity: 93% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Brightness: 89% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Whiteness: 145 per CIE Whiteness: ISO 11475 D65/10° Outdoor Daylight Test Method
- Finish: Matte
- Operating temperature: 15 to 35° C / 59 to 95° F
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH
- Dry time: Immediate (at 23° C, 50% RH)
- Lamination: Yes, with commercially available thermal and pressure-sensitive laminate films
- Shelf life: 2 years, unopened in original packaging
- Storage temperature: 0 to 40° C / 32 to 104° F
- Storage humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Recyclability: Recyclable through commonly available recycling programs1 and FSC®-certified paper.
- Country of origin: Product of Germany