- 1What methods of payment can I use for my purchase?
You can pay for your online order with a number of secured, encrypted payment options. Choose between the following accepted payment methods:
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Bank Transfer
- 2Can I change my shipping address after I’ve already ordered?
During the shopping and checkout process before you’ve completed the payment step, you can alter and change your shipping address as necessary.
However, we are not able to change any element of an order after it has passed the payment step and is in processing.
If you have concerns or questions about a particular order already in process, please contact our customer support team for more information.
- 3How can I add new products to my existing order?
During the shopping and checkout process before you’ve completed the payment step, you can alter and change your cart and order as necessary.
However, we are not able to change an order after it has passed the payment step and is in processing. Should you want to purchase additional items, you can create a new order in your customer account.
- 4How does your Next-Day and 2-day delivery work?
We are proud to offer faster-than-local shipping options with the most convenient carriers and most affordable rates for each of our customer regions. Now for qualifying regions and orders, we’re also excited to offer next-day and 2-day delivery.
The availability of next-day and 2-day delivery varies upon shipping destination and the specifications of the products ordered (e.g., stock availability, weight, size). In most cases, we’re able to deliver your order in 24hrs inside the EU and 48hrs outside the EU.
- 5How can I use my store credits/reward points on a purchase?
If you’ve received store credit or have accrued reward points from previous orders and actions, you can easily redeem them as a form of payment on qualifying orders of non-exempted products during the checkout process.
After adding your desired products to your cart, follow the checkout process to confirm your billing and shipping addresses and to select your preferred shipping method. Before entering your payment information, you can select to use your store credit or rewards points toward your purchase.
- 6How can I use a discount code on my purchase?
If you’ve received a discount code from one of our sales managers or promotions, you can easily redeem the savings on qualifying orders during the checkout process.
After adding products to your cart, choose the View all items option from the mini cart at the top of the page.
- 7How can I invite my colleagues to become a member?
Inviting your friends to join the DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES shopping community is fast and easy. Plus you’ll get reward points if they join and can even earn 2% on what they buy with our special Referral Program.
To invite your colleagues to join,
1. Log in and go to the Referral Program section of your online customer account.
2. Send the free, one-click invitation to your contacts.
3. When your contacts have registered and purchased through your invitation, you'll see your points appear in your customer account to use on your next purchase.
- 8Where can I find the conditions of sale and use of the site?
You can see all of the conditions of sale and use posted on the Terms of sale & use page of our website.
- 9How can I contact you with my question or comment?
You can contact us anytime via phone, email, or live chat. For the contact information of the customer service team dedicated to your region, see our Contact Us page.
- 10Are the custom fees for my country included in the price of the products?
Custom fees are not included in the price of products or as any additional fee in your order on the DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES store. If you have concerns or questions regarding the custom fees of your order’s destination country, please contact our customer support team for more information on how to best arrange for the timely and hassle-free delivery of your products.
- 11Is there a guarantee on your products?
Yes. We are proud to offer our customers original OEM parts, tools, and equipment as well as strenuously tested and market-approved generic products. Each product is guaranteed and comes with the manufacturer’s warranty. Details and length of warranty vary with each product.
If you have a question regarding any particular product, you can contact our customer support team for more information.
- 12How do I change my email notification preferences?
You can opt in or opt out of email notifications at any time in your customer account. After logging in, go to My Account and select the appropriate section for which notifications you’d like to change the settings:
- To change your preferences for the DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES newsletter, go to Newsletter Subscriptions and select which newsletters you’d prefer to receive.
- 13What is the Referral Program?
The DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES Referral Program is a free and easy membership in which you can receive 2% of every order placed by other customers you’ve referred to our site. These savings are automatically added to your account as Reward Points to redeem on future orders in the online store - you can even combine with points earned from your own purchases!
- 14I forgot my password – what do I do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry, we’ll help get you back in your account without delay.
When experiencing issues logging into your store account, you can opt to reset your password. To do so, on the login page, choose the “Forgot Your Password?” link located just under the Login form. You’ll be asked to enter the email address with which you originally created the account. After doing so, you’ll receive instructions via this email address on how to reset the password for your existing account.
- 15What tax rate do you charge if I don’t have a registered VAT company?
Although our reach is worldwide, BMG c/o DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES is a Belgian company, and we are required to charge the standard 21% tax to those orders made without a VAT registration number or to customers in Belgium.
- 16Why didn’t I receive my full order?
If you’re experiencing issues with order that doesn’t include all of the products you purchased, please first check if separate shipment was selected for your purchase.
We offer separate shipment as a convenient option to expedite your order when certain items are on hold or not in stock at our warehouse. When this option is selected, only the items in stock at the time of purchase will be shipped immediately after the order is processed. The on-wait items are sent at a later date once they’ve been received from the manufacturer.
- 17Can I use my own shipping account?
Yes. To use your own shipping account for a purchase, simply choose this option in the Shipping Method step of the checkout process. You’ll have the opportunity to choose from the listed carriers and enter in your account number.
- 18How do I get a shipping quote?
Receiving a shipping quote is fast, free and easy on the DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES site. Simply add the products you’d like to purchase into your customer account cart and complete the first three steps of the checkout process (Billing address, Shipping address and Shipping methods) and your estimated total, including any shipping costs will appear in your checkout progress summary box.
- 19I cannot log in to my account – what should I do?
When experiencing issues logging into your store account, you can opt to reset your password. To do so, on the login page, choose the “Forgot Your Password?” link located just under the Login form.
You’ll be asked to enter the email address with which you originally created the account. After doing so, you’ll receive instructions via this email address on how to reset the password for your existing account.
- 20When will I receive my order ?
Shipping and transport times vary depending on order specifications (including stock availability and product weight) as well as the region where the order is shipped.
For the most accurate information regarding a specific order’s status, you can track its processing and shipping through both your account in the online store and the package tracking link provided via email once your order is shipped. To view your orders, simply login, go to My Account and click on My Orders for a list of your orders and their status.
- 21How do I use the FINDITQUICK search tool?
You can use the FINDITQUICK search tool to find the product you need faster than ever before:
1. Browse our product selection to see all of the items compatible with your printer by selecting your printer’s brand and model from the drop-down lists
2. Search any related keyword or term to find exactly the part you need – this could be our DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES part number, the manufacturer’s part number, or even the name of the product.
- 22Can I search for a part if I don’t know its exact name?
Yes; you can search our site for the product or part that you need in several different ways:
- Browse the products through our categorised menu with main categories and sub-categories of all the most-needed parts, tools, and equipment in the industry.
- Search in the top search bar or the FINDITQUICK search tool to discover compatible and related products to your exact printer model or by any keyword or part number
- Discover all of the available products from a particular manufacturer or company through the Brands menu.
- 23Is my payment information secure?
Yes, absolutely! We do not store or record any payment information on our site or in our database, and our secured Ingenico payment system ensures that your information is encrypted and secure throughout the payment approval process. We promise you 100% security!
- 24Is it necessary to be VAT registered to purchase from the site?
No. We can receive orders from a customer even if they are not registered with a VAT number. During the account creation or checkout process, you can claim that you do not have a VAT number and move forward in the process.
- 25How can I avoid VAT charges?
We’ve accounted for this very important calculation in the ordering process, and we will not charge VAT to any appropriately VAT registered company within the European Union or any customer outside the European Union. When creating your account, you’ll have the opportunity to claim your VAT registration status in your Account information, or you can also update this number during the checkout process during the Billing information step. In either of these forms, you simply add your VAT number in designated field.
- 26My promotional discount code isn’t working – what is wrong?
If you’re experiencing issues with a discount code that isn’t showing any discount when entered, please check the following details in your cart:
- Discount codes are case sensitive. One common solution to this issue is to double-check that you’ve entered the discount code exactly as it was provided to you, with the same capitalization rules and without any extra spacing.
- 27How do I create a store account?
To create an account in our online store, simply choose the Register button at the top of the homepage and follow the registration steps as requested.
You’ll receive confirmation emails explaining the status of your account and the next steps on how to use it.
- 28Do I have to create an account to order from the site?
Yes. Your personal store account is designed to offer you the ultimate and most streamlined shopping experience as well as to provide our system with the information it needs to offer you the discounts, VAT reductions, shipping methods, transport times, and contact resources personalised to your account and region. This account is also necessary so that you can receive and maintain any downloadable products you’ve purchased, such as software and updates.