The Torque-Controlled Media Take-Up Reel is a professional, yet easy-to-use automatic media winding system for all wide format digital printers including Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, Canon and Epson.
Designed to increase efficiency and productivity, our Torque-Controlled Media Take-Up Reel operates automatically. Simply start your print job and your prints will be rolled by the take-up system automatically. No more media on the floor, no more standing next to your printer day and night. Just dust free prints wound expertly thanks to dual synchronised, heavy-duty, tension sensitive motors that ensure straight take-up from the printed media - check our benchmark here.
Available in 3 different versions, ranging from 1.3m (51") to 2.2m (87"), there is a Torque-Controlled Media Take-Up Reel suitable for all wide format digital printers (see printer compatibilities).
Do you want to see how it works? Watch our video here.
Features & benefits
- Automatic tension sensitive wind-up for unattended operation
- Adjustable torque – stops pulling the media at a certain adjustable tension level
- Suitable for outwards and inwards rolling for variety of application4
- Dual heavy-duty motor system for professional use
- Universal system that fits different printer models
- Holds up to 35kg of printed media
- Reinforced metallic structure ensures excellent stability
- ISO 9001 certified • Easy installation
- Take-up width: 1.3m (51") to 2.2m (87”)
- Motor type: 2 synchronised motors
- Core compatibility: 2” and 3” without adapter
- Maximum roll diameter: 150mm
- Maximum media width: 44”
- Maximum roll-up media weight: 35 kg
- Power: Available on 220V/110V
- Consumption: up to 10 Watts
- Operating noise: 40-45 Db
- Plug: Available with EU, UK or US plug
- Motor switch: stop, forward and backward
- Package Weight: 20kg
- Package Dimensions: 500 x 500 x 500mm + 1350 x 150 x 150mm
- ISO 9001 certified
The media take up has a EU plug but a UK plug adapter is available as an option.