Polymeric 75 micron white calendered vinyl with high tack, permanent acrylic-based adhesive, with a high level of opacity. It incorporates a technology that facilitates “bubble-free” application. This high-quality vinyl is ideal for short- and medium-term, indoor and outdoor applications on flat surfaces. It is a versatile vinyl optimised for all solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex wide format printers. Chosen specifically when high opacity is required, this DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Vinyl offers excellent dimensional stability and printability.
We recommend using DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Overlaminate to increase UV and abrasion resistance.
- High quality at competitive price
- Optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point-of-sale, retail displays
- Indoor and outdoor advertising
- Window graphics
- Exhibit and event displays
- DVPPBBG54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- DVPPBBG60: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- DVPPBBM54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Matte
- Substrate: white soft calendered PVC, with opacity, made from polymeric resins
- Thickness: 75 microns
- Adhesive: clear permanent, buble free, high tack, acrylic based
- Liner: Clay coated PE embossed paper 145 gr
- Durability: up to 5 years (normal Central European climate) in vertical applications
- Shelf Life: 12 months in original unopened packaging, stored vertically
- Storage temperature and humidity: 20° C ± 5 ° C and 50% ± 5% relative humidity
- Storage area: must be dry and clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources
- Ink Compatibility: optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Drying: a minimum drying period of 48 hours is recommended after printing before further processing
- Application surface: flat, dry and clean. Not recommended for floor graphics; flexible or low energy substrates; non-flat surfaces; carton walls painted or unpainted; plaster walls; wallpaper; unclean or rough surfaces; surfaces with degraded paint.
- Country of origin: Product of the European Union