Polymeric 75 micron clear calendered vinyl with high tack permanent acrylic-based adhesive. This high-quality vinyl is ideal for short- and medium-term, indoor and outdoor applications on flat surfaces. It is a versatile vinyl optimised for all solvent, eco-solvent, UV and Latex wide format printers. DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Vinyl offers excellent dimensional stability and printability.
We recommend using DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Overlaminate to increase UV and abrasion resistance.
- High quality at competitive price
- Optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Point-of-sale, retail displays
- Indoor and outdoor advertising
- Window graphics
- Exhibit and event displays
- DVPPHCG54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- Substrate: white and clear soft calendered PVC, made from polymeric resins
- Thickness: 75 microns
- Adhesive: clear permanent high tack acrylic based. Excellent adhesion to low energy surfaces.
- Liner: 125 g/m² clay coated kraft paper
- Durability: up to 7 years (normal Central European climate) in vertical applications
- Shelf Life: 12 months in original unopened packaging, stored vertically
- Storage temperature and humidity: 20° C ± 5 ° C and 50% ± 5% relative humidity
- Storage area: must be dry and clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources
- Ink Compatibility: optimised for solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks
- Drying: a minimum drying period of 48 hours is recommended after printing before further processing
- Application surface: flat, dry and clean. Not recommended for floor graphics; flexible substrates; non-flat surfaces; carton walls painted or unpainted; plaster walls; wallpaper; unclean or rough surfaces; surfaces with degraded paint; car wrapping.
- Country of origin: Product of the European Union