Polymeric 75 micron clear calendered vinyl with UV protection and a permanent, high tack acrylic-based adhesive. DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Overlaminate is an ideal lamination to protect digitally printed images. Easy to clean, this film can also be used as anti-graffiti protection, without any milky or silvering effect.
Partner DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Overlaminate with DIGIMEDIA Polymeric Vinyl or other printed graphics for added protection of indoor and outdoor digital print applications.
- High quality at competitive price
- Clear, permanent adhesive that bonds well to printed graphics
- Enhances image quality and protects image from scratches
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Overlaminate solution
- DLPG54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- DLPG60: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Gloss
- DLPM54: 1372 mm x 50 m (54 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Matte
- DLPM60: 1524 mm x 50 m (60 in x 164 ft) – 3“ core / Matte
- Substrate: clear soft calendered PVC, made from polymeric resins
- Thickness: 75 microns
- Adhesive: clear, permanent, high tack, acrylic-based
- Liner: 62 g/m² glassine
- Durability: up to 7 years (normal Central European climate) in vertical applications
- Shelf Life: 12 months in original unopened packaging, stored vertically
- Storage temperature and humidity: 20° C ± 5 ° C and 50% ± 5% relative humidity
- Storage area: must be dry and clean. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat sources
- Application surface: flat, dry and clean.
- Country of origin: Product of the European Union